How does it work?
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high-quality profile.
Key deadlines are the following:
- Registration: 3rd October 2022 - 24th November 2022
- Meeting selection: 10th October 2022 - 24th November 2022
- Event selection: meetings must be accepted prior to inclusion in the Agenda
- Event: hybrid (online and on-site)
- On-site: 23rd - 24th November 2022
- Online: 23rd - 24th November 2022
- Languages: English / Spanish
- Cost: this Brokerage Event is free of charge
- Venue: All on-site meetings will take place at the CONAMA INNOVA Area at the Spanish National Environmental Congress (CONAMA 2022)
1. Online registration
I. Your entity profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It is compulsory to include, at least, one Marketplace item in order to get your profile validated.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published.
- The attendance to the whole CONAMA 2022 Congress is free of charge only for participants in the Brokerage Event https://2022.conama.org/
II. Include your contact details and a profile picture in order to facilitate your potential contacts to get to know you
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for.
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for.
- It is highly recommended to include more than one item in the "Marketplace" section of your profile for approval.
III. Your Availability
- Chose the time slots you can allocate for Brokerage Event meetings.
- Ensure that you don't book meeting outside the Brokerage Event on these time slots.
Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write high quality and meaningful profile.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online.
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organizers of this event.
- High-quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER.
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. E-mail notification when the booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings.
II. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals.
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting.
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for.
III. Your schedule
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event.
4. At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform.
- Be at the Brokerage Event location 5 minutes before your meeting.
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification.
- Download de APP for be easily updated.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.